Follow Fariha Saibani in INTAGRAM @farihasaibani_coach for latest update.#teamsurikurus

07 January 2013

Fatiyyah First Injury

Salam..

It was unexpected evening.

My husband was not at home due to Friday prayer and he did not bring his phone. My maid, me and Fatiyyah only. 

She is right besides me, and while she's try to balance her self to crawling, suddenly her head knock into the skirting tile and the injury is exactly like if you are using the knife.

Blood is coming out for 5 minutes non-stop and two napkin is full of her blood. It was a unforgettable moment and I was numb and don't know what to do.

tunggu untuk jahit

To be honest at that moment what's play in my mind is "Ya Allah, dahi anak perempuan aku berparut!" haha. 

"habislah, saham anak aku jatuh, boleh pulak fikir macam tu kan? -__-".

And I feel so regret for what had happen, lucky the accident happen right after the jumaat prayer is finish and I don't wait to long for my husband to arrive home.

We go to several clinic but there is no doctor in charge because it was break time and during Friday the break is a little bit longer.

So we decided to go back home and do the simple aid by getting the stuff at pharmacies. Seriously the FIRST AID is highly recommended to have at every home especially those who have kids like use. We really learn our lesson.

Since the wound is quite bigger and it couldn't be glue unless you have to sew it.

The moment I heard the doctor said "the wound need to be stitches" I feel like please let it happen to me, she   so little to feel the pain.


 A week after stitching the thread need to open and alhamdulillah everything goes well. 

I am so grateful that Herbalife provide us with Aloevera soothing gel to reduce the scare. 

Aloevera soothing gel for can be use to the 
whole body.

Thank you Allah, thank you Herbalife.

*saja-saja type entry in english, sorry don't focus in my grammar, MUET  aku ben3 je, hehe*

Sekian.


No comments:

NOTICE!!!

Sekiranya anda merupakanexisting customer/member Herbalife, sebarang pertanyaan sila ajukan kepada COACH ANDA. Kami tidak berhak menjawab sebarang pertanyaan. Program Herbalife adalah personalize, hasil produk yang baik datang daripada komunikasi yang baik antara anda dan coach anda. Semoga berjaya!! :)