Follow Fariha Saibani in INTAGRAM @farihasaibani_coach for latest update.#teamsurikurus

12 May 2009

saya sangat MARAH! I was very very UP SET!

DISPOINTED AND ANGRY

When I go out from my class, I was straight away go to the "food fair" to see what happen. As we know this week is the Cultural Week but to me it Culture Shock! When I Arrive at the corridor between blok A5 and A4 the situation was so noisy!

I was wonder what happen, and when I look close to figure out what had happen actually they was Arabians guy were dancing by make a circle. Ok, fine. But what happen was, they were holding hand and in between with the AJNABI women.I was very very very up set and terrible heart attack!!!!!!!

Astagfirullah al azim. First thing that came accross my mind is WHAT PEOPLE WILL THING ABOUT ISLAM??? They all ARABIAN man which when people see, its like a corporate image of ISLAM. Things become worse when the estupido ARABIAN man just simply hug the malay girl, and I wonder why the girl just let it happen eventhough she don't want. I know, I can read from body language. GTH!!!!

MY BODY WAS SHAKING I WAS CLOSE TO PAINT

I was spoke with the one of the arabian man that incharge the counter, and he was one of the dancer I saw just know. I said:

me:assalamualaikum..

arabian:waalaikumsalam..

me:are tou a muslim?

arabian: of course, Yes I am.

me: I want to tell you something, I was so dispinted with what happen just know. You know right that Islam forbid mixed between women and man ajnabi.

arabian: yes, but I did'nt invite, when she try to touch i was try to avoid (by showinh his hand like shaling2..huu..lantak la kome fhm ke x)

me: but in Islam, everywhere and anywhere it is the same! I hope you can tell your friends.

arabian: ok.

But, he seems didn't bother regarding my complaints and I don't thing so that he will take any action. My body was shaking and prespire, I feel cool. Because I am truly and really ANGRY. Please, trust me. I was about to just leaving, but my friend still want to see others thing and fine..I accompany her.

But, what make me become more and more upset is the arabian man drage and forcing the malay girl to dance at the middle! Estupidooo.

My heart say, Fariha you got to do something! You can't simply let it happen. On my way to go back to my hostel I saw two men. I didn't sure from which country are they. But they dress fully abaya man(don't know specific name) and I spoke to them. The same thing I spoke with the first arabian man just now. And this time, alhamdulillah they response positively..at least..

However, my heart is still not satisfide, once I reach my home, I call Abdullah one of the PMI members that i trusted. I telliing him what had happen and I was a bit "okey" than before.

IF I HAVE A CHANCE TO SPEAK WITH THEM

I will regard them Assalamualaikum w.t.h! Ya akhi...Ya Akhi.. Listen.. Are you guyss Muslims? Do your action, you guys just hurt him. and I was feel the paint twice..but not twice..more than that!! Islam is the simple,logic and understandable religion in the earth face.

But your action didn't show that you guys understand it. SubhanAllah you come from the country where Islam born and spread till here. Don't you feel lucky ? You can speaks arab and of course you are able to understand Al-Quran better than me. I was learning arabic just because I want to understand the Quran, but you guys don't have to do so. It was your mother toug language. MasyaAllah...

I bagging you guys please stop doing this, pleaseee and pleasee.. With the name of Allah and His Prophet Muhammad s.a.w and for Islam. I want you to now to stop it!!!! Sollualan nabi...

IF I WAS MAD ENOUGHT

If I was mad enougth at that time without my Iman accompany me. You know what I want to do to that men? I feel like I want to stabe him hundred times till he confirmly die! I feel like I want to scratched his face became ugly and bleeding! I was feel like I want to burn all of them at that time.

But alhamdulillah, I didn't. To be reminde, here I am not simply angry at people, I will become up set if they disobey Allah s.w.t. and hurt Rasulullah s.a.w. I tried my best, and I don't want only to stop here.

LEGENDA BECOME WORSE

Recently they have new pub exist near to Food Court. I was shocked! Muslimin and muslimat of Legenda, please we together do something to prevent it! With the name of Allah and Muhammad Rasulullah.. Takbir!!! Allahuakbar!! Allahuakbar!!

"Ya muqolibal Qulub, thabit qulubana a'la dinika Ya Allah" ameen.

No comments:

NOTICE!!!

Sekiranya anda merupakanexisting customer/member Herbalife, sebarang pertanyaan sila ajukan kepada COACH ANDA. Kami tidak berhak menjawab sebarang pertanyaan. Program Herbalife adalah personalize, hasil produk yang baik datang daripada komunikasi yang baik antara anda dan coach anda. Semoga berjaya!! :)